ARTCanDo is having a Make it and Take it Event!
Debbie Hawkins of Fox Creek Crafts and Garden (one of our vendors)
will be showing how to make the Ladder Yarn
necklace. We will also make a gift box with a lid,
decorate it and attach a tag. All ready for giving!
ARTCanDo is located at 618 West Fifth Street
Washington, MO Date: Monday Nov. 14 Time: 6:00-8:00pm. Refreshments
for your pleasure. Tour our buildings! $15 at the door.
Contact Andi Kempf for more information. 636-221-4991
Tomorrow we are having a Halloween party. Bob & Pat will be BBQ ing in the parking lot. Kids can come in costume and trick or treat from the vendors. There will be Halloween pictures for the kids to color and we will display them. I will be doing a craft project with the kids. We will be felting bars of soap. Anyone with old pantyhose or travel size bars of soap that they can donate, will be greatly appreciated.
Tomorrow at the market:
- John & Darleen have made apple jelly and apple mint jelly. They are also making a new sweat bread with green tomatoes.
- John Koppmann have lots of tomatoes, and winter squashes and pumpkins, as well as peppers, eggplant, cucumbers and more.
- I made new lotion, some with orange butter
- Linda is making more jelly and still has her pickled beets
- Troy & Vickie should be back with produce, baked and canned goods
- Gwen, of Just Button It, will be there with purses
- many other vendors with produce, crafts, baked and canned goods
Saturdays 9 am to 1 pm
Remember, buy local,
see you at the market
Spinning Blue Skys