We will also be open for our last market day Friday Dec. 23. Vendors are taking orders for baked goods and special requests for that day.
- Linda and her baked goods will be there. She also has canned beets, tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, salsa, jams, jellies
- I will be there with my homemade soaps, lotions and fleece scarves. I will have Cardinals, Rams, Missou and military scarves as well as kids, adult and Christmas scarves.
- Judy will be back with her porcupine crystal suncatchers, jewelry and baked goods including cheese bread and huckleberry muffins.
- We are hoping Vicki will make it with her baked goods including awesome red & green Christmas balls with peach filling and some very unique canned goods such as her great vegie spread.
- Debbie will be back with her knitted scarves & hats, as well as her canned goods. She also has some really cute sewn Christmas stockings, aprons and tote bags.
- Maggie will be there. She has made some beautiful Christmas & winter wreaths. She also has Sarovske (sp) jewelry, decorated sweatshirts, including a mizzou one, and best of all ghiradeli covered nuts.
- Wilma should be there with her many craft items. She has many kids gifts including little aprons with themed items in the pockets such as baking utensils, gardening tools, art tools etc.
see you at the market,
Spinning Blue Skys