Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Let's hope it doesn't storm for the market this afternoon. Lily and her new friend Bella may have to come with me today. I will have fresh baby lettuce, spinach, onions and fresh cut cilantro. I will also have live herbs and plants.
I also have a 3 ft male holly and a 5 ft pink mimosa, 4 ft catalpa. If anyone wants to buy one of them let me know and I will bring it to the market.
We are also looking for volunteer musicians to play on Saturdays for tips. No hard rock please. Call Amanda at the Chamber of Commerce to get on the schedule. The number is on the lower right side of the blog. Or just stop by the market and if no one is playing have at it. Wednesday afternoons are available too but not as busy. It might make you a little more comfortable before playing on a Saturday. Playing at the market is good exposure several musicians are now too busy with paying jobs to play for us. We will put your name on the blog and facebook too. It also is a good confidence builder for students.
See you later today at the market.
Christa
Spinning Blue Skys